Next Available Courses
Online Safety: What the Law Says…
NEW courses available.
Another opportunity to attend this very useful course.
High quality training courses tailored to your needs
Our committed computing curriculum team can assist schools in all areas of the new computing curriculum. They can help to develop planning for effective, engaging and entertaining lessons. As well as offering additional support with assessment data that suits your school identity, they can help you keep up to date with the inevitable changes in the future.
From algorithm to animation, and scratch to social media, we can create a curriculum that meets all of the objectives and one that marries together with the resources you already have in your school.
This is a sample ‘menu’ of curriculum training that schools may wish to attend, and for which they can use their credits. The training can be arranged after school, during staff meetings, during INSET days, or can be tailored into workshops to engage children.
- CEOP training for all staff
- Online Safety workshops
- GDPR advice and guidance
- Online Safety Mark accreditation consultancy
- Programming using Scratch
- Programming for beginners
- Advanced programming using Scratch and Python
- Using iPads in the classroom
- Computing for KS1
- Computing for KS2
- Computing progression
- Effective assessment of computing
- Using Minecraft to enhance learning in other subjects
- Raspberry Pi workshop
- Using Crumbles for physical computing
- Green Screen animations
- Computer Aided Design with Sketch Up
- Getting the most out of Office 365
- Using Google’s G Suite for education
- Google vs Microsoft vs Apple
- Curriculum long term planning linked computing
- Utilising Chromebooks in schools
- Clevertouch Interactive Display training
To register now for the training course of your choice, please fill in the fields below.